Monday, May 07, 2007

Saints and Sinners

I will be attending the Saints and Sinners Literary Festival this month, a wonderful opportunity for LGBT writers, editors, and readers to get together in New Orleans. This will be my first time at the annual festival--and my first visit to New Orleans in many years. I’m eager to participate in some small way to the post-Katrina renewal of this wonderful city. At the festival, I’ll be appearing on a panel entitled “Realism and Romance: Oh My!” (Sunday, 13 May, at 11:30 a.m. a the Bourbon Pub/Parade). Provocative title, don’t you think? Considering that the “romantic” elements of CHEMISTRY have elicited great interest from its readers, I’m sure it will be an engaging topic. Other writers on my panel, moderated by Kelly Smith, are Marianne K. Martin, Clarence Nero, and Bett Norris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home